Engage, Recruit, and Retain a Multi-Generational, Highly Diverse Driver Workforce
Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
Watch this webinar now
- To address the U.S. trucking shortage, immigrants could play a role
- Cargo Transporters has developed a formal program to recruit and train drivers.
- Investments in truck technology help Cargo Transporters attract younger drivers.
- Cargo Transporters’ inclusive, transparent, and honest culture appeals to diverse candidates.
- To attract women, trucking companies must emphasize their commitment to safety and helpful dispatchers.