- Fleet owners struggle to balance safety, flexibility, and quality with profitable operations.
- Parking, freight optimization, and diagnostics are experiencing a transformation.
- Electric and hybrid electric vehicles are making inroads into municipal applications and last-mile delivery, though commercialization of autonomous big rigs is years away.
- Fleet owners have many ELD options, but understanding the market and selecting the right solution can be challenging.
- Cameras help fleet owners identify risky drivers, respond to emergencies, and create predictive analytics.
- ELDs and cameras provide fleet owners with safety and operational benefits.