Here at Lytx, we are passionate about supporting you throughout all phases of your program lifecycle. That’s why there’s a robust self-service portal to assist you in running a successful program. The Support Center is tailored to fit your organization’s program and provide insights, trainings and best practices.
Many clients use this to launch their program as well as help train new employees. Plus, it’s a great resource for existing users who are looking to expand their knowledge and use of the program.
Support Center Features Include:
- Use global search to easily find answers to your questions.
- Check out the Interesting Articles section to stay up to date on new releases and features.
- View your open Support Center cases with a single click.
- Share feedback on how we’re doing and share updates you’d like to see.
Self-paced Learning Plans help onboard your coaches and managers, and can provide a program refresher whenever needed.
Courses topics include:
- Coaching at Lytx
- Event Analysis & Behaviors Overview
- Lytx Platform Overview
- Managing a Successful Safety Program
Knowledge is power. Support articles provide information and tips on how to run an effective program. Browse by topic or do a keyword search.
Popular topics include:
- Getting Started introduces you to our program.
- Best Practices helps you to maximize your program’s results.
- Platform Tools is a great resource to learn about how the platform works.
Lytx hosts live, weekly product training webinars and monthly industry topics webinars to help you stay up to date on the platform as well as trends in the transportation industry.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Open a case directly in the Support Center and a Lytx team member will reach out to you.