Lytx Wins Gold and Silver Stevie Awards in the 2022 International Business Awards
The Stevie Awards recently recognized Lytx as a Gold Award winner in the “Transportation” category and a Silver Award winner in the “Company of the Year – Transportation (Large)” category in their 19th Annual International Business Awards. These awards reinforce Lytx’s commitment to being a global leader in the transportation industry by offering innovative and best-in-class safety solutions.
The team at Lytx is extremely honored to be the recipient of these prestigious awards and to receive numerous accolades from the Stevie Award judging committee:
- “Excellent product offering outperforming all driving safety fleet management, improvement and disciplined driving practices with aid of real time technology solution using MV+AI†” – Stevie Award judge
- “This system has such a great control over everything related to driving, that I could find nothing negative about it” – Stevie Award judge
- “A very useful DriveCam® for fleet managers that will help to reduce claim costs and collisions” – Stevie Award judge
- “This is a great way to augment human drivers with machine intelligence for safer roads” – Stevie Award judge
Company of the Year – Transportation (Large) Category:
- “You have it all – machine vision, artificial intelligence, analytics… and the end outcome is safer driving with lower fuel consumption” – Stevie Award judge
- “The accomplishments of last few years are quite impressive – Stevie Award judge
- “The platform of services is impressive. Good strategy and results” – Stevie Award judge
- “Lytx is a solid performer having a great legacy of 24 years in fleet management” – Stevie Award judge
- “An organization with a great future” – Stevie Award judge
- “Very good strategy, innovative producer, good business model” – Stevie Award judge
The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program. All individuals and organizations worldwide – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small – are eligible. The 2022 IBAs received entries from organizations in 67 nations and territories.
More than 3,700 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Company of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Startup of the Year, Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year, and Executive of the Year, among others. This year’s competition also featured a number of new categories to recognize organizations’ and individuals’ achievements in social media and thought leadership.
Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 300 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process in June and July.
Details about The International Business Awards and the lists of Stevie Award winners are available here.